Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Night Two-Hundred and Twenty-Four

but wait, there's more

Today was the day that I was supposed to get on an airplane and fly back home. But yesterday, on night two-hundred and twenty-three, I instead found myself back on that familiar TGV from Paris to Aix (and then stranded, briefly, in the Aix train station, but that's another story) and now, as I type this, I am looking out the window at this:

Manosque, springtime

I can't imagine that there is anyone reading my blog who doesn't already know the story behind why I'm still in Manosque. But, if you're out there, lurking, and you want to know, I guess you'd better either declare yourself or learn to live with the mystery. At any rate, I'll be here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've been reading your blog religiously and i have to admit i don't know why you're still there. my only guess is wedding? i've really enjoyed reading about your adventure and seeing all your pictures. it gives me the travel bug.

love,
emily

Unknown said...

wait, i know this one...

you're on the run from the law?

spring looks lovely.

xom

holly arsenault said...

Emily! Hi! You're my favorite lurker ever.

And you are correct. It's the wedding. We are getting married in a little village near here at the end of May, and then we'll head back to Seattle together.

Let's get together and catch up when I'm back home, okay?

Love,

Holly